The Swedish Partnership Programme: Large Partnership Funding
As of 2023 changes relating to funding will be implemented. Organisations that wish to apply for grants larger or equal to 3 Million SEK/year will need to take part in a specific application process. Please note that this change only applies to the Swedish Partnership Programme and not other programmes within ForumCiv.
In order to be granted funding of 3 Million SEK/year or more, for different projects within the Swedish Partnership Programme in 2023, organisations must apply for a 5-year long programme grant. The change will be implemented in order to reduce administration and to increase flexibility and sustainability. The change means that a lot of organisations that currently have several on-going projects will be able to be granted funding. This allows for more freedom in shaping the programme and decide on what partners to involve.
In order to apply, your organisation has to submit a concept note. ForumCiv will assess if the organisation is eligible to apply or not, and if approved, how much funding the organisation can apply for.
- December 15th, 2020: The templates for concept notes are made available.
- May 17th, 2021: Deadline for submission of concept notes.
- Late 2021: Decisions on eligibility. If approved, your organisation will also be given a decision on how much funding your organisation can apply for.
- May 1st, 2022: Application window for programmes 2023-2027.
Organisations not eligible to apply for the large partnership funding will be able to submit applications for development projects in August 2022.
Own contribution 2023
As of 2023 own contribution will be changed according to the following:
- 5%: Agreement with ForumCiv less than 1 million SEK/year;
- 6% Agreement with ForumCiv between 1 million SEK – 3 million SEK/year;
- 7%: Agreement with ForumCiv between 3 million SEK – 8 million SEK/year;
- 8% Agreement with ForumCiv larger than 8 million SEK/year.
Do you have any questions relating to the Large Partnership Funding? Please contact email@example.com
Other recent articles
This information is directed at organizations that are currently using ForumCiv’s organizational portal and organizations that are planning to apply for funds via the Swedish Partnership Programme or...
How communities in Uganda are adopting sustainable solutions to sanitation through the Paid to Poop project
For the last three years, ForumCiv in partnership with Students Support and Philanthropy Program (SSPP) in Uganda have been implementing the Paid to Poop project funded by Vinnova through MAD (Make A...
In the second part of this story, we will discuss about the development of the Peasant Agro-environmental Fair and the public statement made by the peasant organizations of the piedmont to the Amazon...